About The Owner
Marie Caraccioli began her first career in the legal field as a legal secretary and shortly thereafter as a paralegal and Notary Public. Being in the legal field was often exciting but after 18 years, she decided to follow her passion! In early 2004 Marie left the legal field and took a giant leap of faith and went back to school to learn the art of permanent makeup. Shortly thereafter she attended John Jay's School of Esthetics and became a licensed medical esthetician. On January 5, 2005, Marie opened Carabella Facial Spa.
Marie fulfilled her dream and passion of becoming a licensed medical esthetician, licensed and certified permanent makeup specialist, areola repigmentation specialist, and scalp micropigmentation specialist and owner of Carabella Facial Spa and Carabella Permanent Makeup Studio.
Marie will soon offer basic and advanced classes in the art of permanent makeup which is another dream and passion she will fulfill!
Marie has an advanced educational background, extensive training, and certification in the following areas:
- Advanced Paramedical Skin Care, Image Skin Care
- Day Spa Management Training, Preston Wynne Consultants
- Body wraps, cocooning, salt glow treatments, and product information, Biomaris, Image, and Dermalogica skin care lines
- Microdermabrasion, Diamond Peel, Microglide, and Skinmaster
- Photorejuvenation (LED), Youthlight 2010
- Non-Surgical Face Lift, Perfector and Compu-Lift
- Cellulite System, MD 2000
- Green Peel, Dr. Med. Christine Schrammek
- Permanent Makeup Specialist, Nouveau Contour (digital), NeoTap (digital) & Softap (manual)
- Advanced Techniques in Brow, Eyeliner, & Lip Procedures
- Advanced Techniques in 3-D MicroBlading Brows (Hair strokes)
- Advanced Techniques in Eyeshadow Application
- Advanced Techniques in 3-D Aeorla Repigmentation
- Advanced Techniques in Scalp Micropigmentation
- Skin Needling for Wrinkle and Acne Scar Reduction
- Master Classes:
- Brows - MicroBlading (3-D brows) - Swiss Color
- Brows - Nano (shading) - Swiss Color
- Brows - Hairstroke + Shading - Swiss Color
- Lips - 3-D + Full Shading - Swiss Color
- Eyeliner - Classic + Shading Technique - Swiss Color
- Advanced 3-D Areola Repigmentation, Vicky Martin Method (VMM)
- Scalp Micropigmentation for men and women
- CPR, First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens, American Red Cross
- Certified Member, Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional
Certified in both Basic and Advanced Intra-Dermal Pigmentation, Marie provides services in Permanent Cosmetic Makeup for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner, eyeshadow, full lip color, scalp micropigmentation and areola repigmentation. She utilizes meticulous manual dexterity, artistic ability and acute attention to detail to produce the most beautiful, natural, and outstanding results.
Additionally, Marie co-authored, produced, narrated, and recorded the, "The Goodnight Caterpillar, The Ultimate Bedtime Story" a relaxation process for children.
Marie is working on producing her own line of children's recordings and books entitled, "The Relaxing Tales of Taylor Elizabeth". These wonderfully resourceful researched based programs will help children of all ages work through stress in their lives, learn to relax, build self-esteem, and so much more. Look for them soon!
Additionally, Marie was nominated for the following achievements:
2006 - Who's Who in Esthetic Achievements
2001 - Mississippi Business Journal's Top 50 Business Women of the Year (2002-2001)
Finally, Marie was featured in the following magazines:
- LaVie Magazine (July 2006)
- Skin, Inc. (Feb. 2009)